Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let's try this again!

About 15 months ago, I started a blog. I posted my first...and last entry that day. My teenage and college years are detailed in countless journals, yet here I am , letting the best years of my life pass away with very few recorded memories. So I am trying this again. Hopefully I show a little more dedication as I attempt to leave better memories for my kids as well as for my husband and myself.

January, 2012
Above is a picture of Brynn and Aubrie. They have wanted to cut their hair since they were about three. They wanted it " short like Bella's" (a neighbor girl who moved to Texas last summer). Being my long awaited girls, I was having a hard time with the idea, but I finally got the guts up and we went in to "the haircut ladies." Here are the results.



They are such models! I honestly don't know where that came from because I never was very girly. Both my mom and my sister are beautiful women, but it just didn't come in my DNA. Needless to say, everything I do know about beauty and fashion was taught to me by my older sister. (Thanks, Chelsea, for helping me have at least a touch of femininity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment